Are you ready to join an exciting team of youth leaders?
We are looking for three individuals to join the EULAR Young PARE Working Group. The successful applicants will be involved in all activities of the Working Group.
As part of the working group, you will be expected to:
- Help embed the youth perspective of living with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases (RMDs) into all of EULAR’s activities;
- Promote the education and awareness of RMDs in young people among the public;
- Commit, on average, around 4 hours per month to the Working Group. At certain times of the year, this may be more or less, given the type of work which needs your input.
To be eligible to apply, you should be:
- Aged 18 to 35;
- Living with, or caring for someone with a rheumatic and musculoskeletal disease (RMD); and
- Working with a patient organisation for people with RMDs in your country, either in a paid or voluntary capacity.
If you are interested in applying to the Working Group, please send a short statement of motivation (no more than 1 page of A4) and a copy of your up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 13 January 2019 (midnight CET). If you need details for EULAR’s data protection policy, please follow this link.
The Working Group is just one aspect of the wider EULAR Young PARE network. The aim of EULAR Young PARE is to not only enhance the work of EULAR, but to truly represent young people living with RMDs. The wider network includes Young PARE’s subcommittees and all of our liaison individuals, who work in their respective countries and with national organisations to represent young people with RMDs.
We are looking forward to your applications!